Safe at Worship Guidelines (6/18/2021)
- Stay at home if you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- The wearing of masks is optional for fully-vaccinated individuals. Though the Commonwealth of Kentucky has lifted the mask mandate for all persons, it is recommended that those who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear masks.
- Wash or sanitize your hands when entering the church.
- There are no restrictions on seating and we are at 100% capacity.
- Exchange a non-touch Sign of Peace and do not hold hands with other households during the Our Father.
- Holy Communion will be distributed to the faithful under the species of bread only.
- Please drop your stewardship contributions in the green boxes by the doors.
- Streaming Masses for: daily Mass, Saturday 5:00 p.m. and Sunday 5:30 p.m.
- Confessions at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday in the Confessional or by appointment.
- Those who are sick, vulnerable and worried are dispensed from the normal Sunday obligation.
- Ministers must sanitize hands before distributing Holy Communion and are not required to wear masks.
- High contact areas are cleaned regularly.
- Pre-pandemic liturgical ministries will return gradually. Please be watching for communication from the Director of Worship and ministry liaisons.
Saturday - 5:00 p.m.*
Sunday - 8:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.*
Monday - 5:00 p.m.*
Tuesday - Friday - 8:00 a.m.*